Solder Flux – Aides Bonding and Prevents Oxidization While Soldering
Solder flux is used to aide bonding and prevent oxidation when you solder. Although it is very sticky, it won’t electrically bond anything.
To use, spread a small amount of flux onto the area you plan to solder. Then touch the tip of the solder iron and solder to the flux and it will begin to spread the solder around the area nice and smoothly.
Solder flux is a chemical composition critical to the heat joining methods of soldering. It benefits the soldering process in three ways:
• Cleans metal surfaces to assist the flow of filler metals over base metals.
• Provides a protective barrier against re-oxidation and heat scale.
- Assists with heat transfer from the heat source to the metal surface.
- Helps in the removal of surface metal oxides.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will return your money. See our Returns and Exchange Policy here.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find the same product cheaper* within 24 hours of placing your order and we’ll give you the difference (*price before shipping).
- ON TIME DELIVERY GUARANTEE: Full refund if the product is not received in 60 days.
- VERIFIED AND SECURE: Shop safely knowing your information is securely protected.