Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smart phones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
It is very easy to plug and play using an Arduino shield. However, if users want to use other interface such as UART or SPI, this module also makes it easy to connect those pins.
All the useful IO pins for PN532 on this module have been broken out with the definition on the side.
- Small and easy to embed into your project
- Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader/writer Mode
- RFID reader/writer supports:
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Plug and play, Arduino compatible
- Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Work as RFID reader/writer
- Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
- Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your purchase just let us know and we will return your money. See our Returns and Exchange Policy.
- BEST PRICE GUARANTEE: Find the same product cheaper* within 24 hours of placing your order and we’ll give you the difference (*price before shipping).
- ON TIME DELIVERY GUARANTEE: Full refund if the product is not received in 60 days.
- VERIFIED AND SECURE: Shop safely knowing your information is securely protected.